adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

16 May 2014

Succulent propagation update




These are only some of the succulents that I am propagating. I probably should have counted how many I have in total, but I was too focused on taking pictures and watering them.

 Here are some more detailed shots:



These baby succulents already had their bigger leaves fall off!


The bigger succulents are doing quite well; Steve and I plan on dropping by IKEA today or Saturday to see if there have any succulents, as I could use a little more variety for the succulent container gardens I have in mind. I definitely need more to fill the bird cages I bought, as the baby succulents won't be large enough for that project any time soon!

Another weekend adventure is ArtWauk in the nearby town of Waukegan. It sounds like a great deal of fun, so we are excited! Hopefully I remember to snap some pictures while we're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular