adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

30 October 2014

We're Married!

I just wanted to make a quick post so any readers know I didn't forget about this blog!

Our wedding was beautiful and perfect. The weather was warmer than usual for this time of year. It was just such a wonderful experience and I'm excited to share some pictures and more details soon!

We had our honeymoon in Chicago. We had an amazing dinner cruise on the Odyssey and we wandered the city. The next day we visited the Oak Park Conservatory. For the rest of our honeymoon we were in the Schaumburg area or at home relaxing. Everything was fantastic.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular