adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

12 May 2014

Cooking is not my forte

I love to cook. However, I'm not the best at it. My best dishes are the ones I learned growing up with my Filipino mother. Unfortunately I am not confident enough in my cooking ability to type up a trustworthy recipe, as I don't measure anything! I basically go by what I know and do it to taste. So while I would love to share some fabulous, delicious recipes with you readers, unfortunately it is not going to happen.

However, if you ARE looking for that kind of blog, let me point you in the right direction!

My childhood friend, Bee, runs a fabulous blog full of mouth-watering, easy-to-follow recipes and beautiful, colourful photos. And they are not your run-of-the-mill dishes, oh no. Prepare to be amazed! In addition to that, she always has a lovely story to tell. She does not merely cook; she also knows to to incorporate love into every meal. If I had to choose one word to describe her blog (aside from delicious) I'd say heartwarming.

Stamford Table Scraps {blog}

Stamford Table Scraps {facebook page}

Still not convinced, somehow? Well let me list some of the meals! Enjoy~!

Tagliatelle Pasta with Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Chicken and Sweet Potato Red Curry
Sweet Orzo with Panko Crusted Chicken
Marinated Steak Tips, Broccoli Pasta, & Sriracha-Honey Shrimp

In fact, these sound so delicious that I'm going to try out a recipe and I will post the results! Keep an eye out for a future post featuring these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular