adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

28 July 2014

Independence Grove: Peddle Boat on the Lake

Steve and I rented a canoe a little while ago at Independence Grove Forest Preserve, and since then we had planned on taking Ari on a peddle boat. We chose the perfect day to take her out! While Steve was setting up the rental, Ari and I took pictures of the beautiful plants.



After we loaded onto the boat and peddled to the centre of the lake, was so relaxing to stick our feet in the cool water and enjoy the view. I will post a slideshow at the end of this post.

Coming up in the next few posts will be pictures from when we revisited Hosah Park, our trip to Garfield Park Conservatory, and updates on our plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

popular