adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

27 August 2014

Revisiting Hosah Park

We dropped by Hosah Park a while ago. Ari and I stuck our feet in the lake, and Steve searched for pretty rocks.














There were so many dragonflies,  but I wasn't able to snap any pictures or record clear video of them.

It is such a calm, quiet area. Once in a while teens like to hang out there, and every so often we come across litter (people suck sometimes!) but otherwise its really a neat spot to visit. I prefer that part of the beach over the main Illinois Beach State Park area.

Today was Ari's first day of 1st grade! Soon Sandy will start kindergarten. Time really does fly.

I'm hoping this weekend to cross one of the public gardens off of the list. Steve and I were hoping to go to one last weekend but our plans fell through.

Less than two months until our wedding! I'll have to make another post about wedding planning. We have some cute and affordable ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular