adventure archive

featured adventure

Lincoln Park Conservatory

I meant to finish this up and post it around February, but I've been busy with life! Finally, here's the post about my visit to LP...

08 April 2014

Great Job Ari!

Yesterday Steve and I looked into Ari's school folder, and found her report card. She is meeting or exceeding in every subject. And then we saw this:


Awesome!

She's in kindergarten, reading at first grade level! She is so bright, and we are so proud. Even when she was a baby, she was curious and learning at a fast pace. She was walking around 8 months, and before that, she learned she could roll anywhere she wanted. I knew she was smart, but its amazing to see how much she has flourished since she began attending school.


My little love bug~

I had Arietta when I was 18. I was a single mother, and I just graduated high school a few months before her birth. I remember being terrified that I wouldn't be a good mother. Nearly 6 years later I know how lucky I am that I am the mother of two beautiful, sweet, bright children. I never really had a clear path to go down before them. Having kids gave me clarity, hope, and determination. I am very grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular